UTS Insearch to UTS Pathways Scholarship 50%
Scholarship: 50% tuition fees scholarship for the standard course duration
Up to 8 recipients, 4 per UTS intake, will be awarded each year.
- Must have completed a UTS Insearch Diploma, and have an overall GPA of 6.0 or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma.
Recipients selected based on:
- Motivation to succeed in your chosen UTS degree program, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
- Commitment to utilise your UTS degree to help your community, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
- Personal experience and achievement, including but not limited to examples of community service, innovation or entrepreneurship, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Academic merit based on UTS Insearch Diploma results may also be considered.